This is an open invitation to anyone in the Southern California area. Come and share in their dream, hear about the services they offer to our Vets and learn of the community connection.
You are cordially invited to attend the Grand Opening of our Southwest Veterans Business Resource Center
at 145 E. Fig Street, Fallbrook, CA 92028 on November 1, 2008.
We will gather from 11 am to 4 pm for visitors. Festivities begin at noon to 1 pm and will include:
- Color Guard – local Boy Scouts Troop #755
- Pledge of Allegiance – local Boy Scouts Troop #755
- Prayer – Pastor, Jerry Rillings of Fallbrook Foursquare Church
- Retire Colors
- Proclamation, County of San Diego – County Supervisor Bill Horn
- Opening Remarks – Albert R. Renteria, Founder and CEO SWVBRC
- CBS Survivor contestant – Gillian Larson
Veteran Business Outreach Center Sacramento, CA – Coreena Conley, Program Director
Veteran and first learner of SWVBRC Program – Sam Luna, US Army
Veteran – Bob Mulz, Chairman, ELITE SDVOB
House Chairman of Veterans Affairs – Congressman Bob Filner
Dedication of the Center to Guest of Honor LCdr Carol A. Grice, NC USN Retired – Bonnie Zepada
Please RSVP to Frances Lowe – email: [email protected] or call 760 468-1315
“We shall not fail or falter; we shall not weaken or tire…..
give us the tools and we will finish the job!”
-Sir Winston Churchill